This tailored jacket pattern was inspired by the styles of the late Edwardian era — and by Beatrix Potter, who wore sturdy walking skirts and fitted jackets while working and sketching around her farm in England.
- Sizes 8-18 all included in one envelope (instructions for sizing below 6 and above 18 are available on Sense and Sensibility pattern resizing page )
- Single-breasted and double-breasted options.
- Flattering princess-line construction and lapel collar make this a timeless style.
- Combine with the “Beatrix” Skirt to create an authentic Edwardian riding habit!
- Photo Instructions online on the Sense and Sensibility website(here ).