"This is the companion pattern for the Women’s 1914 Afternoon Dress and includes options for darling play dresses and fancy heirloom gowns.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 all included in one envelope.
- Options for short, puffed sleeves and cap sleeves (short or long) included.
- Pattern includes instructions for lace insertion, and appendix includes traceable embroidery designs.
- You can also use the pattern to create a simple shift-style underdress. All instructions included!
- Appendix shows earlier designs for girls, so you can see how easy it is to make this pattern work for the early to mid-Edwardian Era.